Friday, April 1, 2022

Current Progress on 2101

 Hello everyone and welcome back to the blog. First off, Happy April 2022! New month and of course it is also the birthday month for me and so no matter what I am always a little excited (despite turning 26 I do not care). I wanted to take some time today to talk about the progress on my book 2101 and just let everyone know where I am at and of course since we are going into a weekend, I will be taking the weekend just to rest up and prepare to knock it out of the park come Monday.

So, when I started the book back in July 2021 I really only worked on it for a few hours. I got maybe 1500 words into it as a place holder idea and then left it until I rediscovered it when launching this blog. Between July 15th, 2021 and March 20th, 2022 only around 1500 words total...I am now sitting at around 12-13k words as we enter into the first day of the Camp NaNoWriMo that I talked about yesterday. This is a massive improvement. I also have a few side documents that I use to scribble ideas into and I know that the camp technically started today, but I will not be starting till Monday as I need to relax this weekend and take a breather (everyone is entitled to that).

I have now completed the first three chapters of the book and I am now working on Chapter 4, I am actually quite impressed with how things are moving along and I think one of these days soon, when I am much further along...maybe I will share the 1st chapter of the book here on the blog? At least what it will look like at that time I think will be something pretty cool! I will however talk more about the book tomorrow and reveal a little bit about the plot of the book just in case people are interested.

Thank you for reading and see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Site Coming

 Hello everyone and welcome back to the blog!  This is the final post on this site since Blogger sites are rather hard to share all over the...