Monday, March 28, 2022

Freelance Writing Begins!

 Hello everyone and welcome back to the blog! I wanted to take a quick moment to shout out the launch of my Fiverr Profile! Over the course of the week ahead I will be taking time every day to look into how I can make it in this Freelancing, Gig-Economy and I am more than ready to get there! I will also be updating the blog to have the information for my account available on it, but for right now, if you are interested in taking a look https://www.fiverr.com/markythewriter?public_mode=true this is the link to the profile!

I will be doing a much more In-depth run down of the services that I offer, and linking that information to the home page of this blog as soon as I have figured everything out! 


Wish me luck and check it out if you have time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Site Coming

 Hello everyone and welcome back to the blog!  This is the final post on this site since Blogger sites are rather hard to share all over the...