Wednesday, March 30, 2022

My Two Books - A Walkthrough

 Hello everyone and welcome back to the blog! Today, as per what I stated yesterday, I want to talk about the books that I wrote back in 2019 and self-published around this time in 2020. I was really in my Philosophical groove back then, and of course I will find it again in the future, but I wanted to share these with you and of course I will be creating a page with more information as to where to find them and purchase them.

The Anti-Judgementalism Handbook (2020)

So, I am just going to call this one AJH since that is much better than writing out the entire name of the book. This is my entrance into the Philosophical field. AJH isn't very long, but I think it hit on all of the right points when having the conversation about why it is that we judge each other in society instead of living and letting others do the same.

I spent quite a bit of time writing this book over the course of many overnight shifts while working in halfway houses and it felt good to feel that I was able to concretely get at least one idea set together and completed! I can only wish for the same thing when it comes to my future projects

This book is available on Amazon Kindle and Apple Books, since in the case of this type of material I want to limit tree waste, I wanted my Philosophical material to be published digitally only. 




2019 Meditations (2020)

The companion piece to AJH above is the 2019 Meditations. These are a series of essays that I wrote as warm up pieces and many of those essays will eventually become available on this site as well since on Apple Books I was able to make the book FREE OF CHARGE! That was my plan with Amazon, but it had to be made $0.99 since that is the lowest they would let me go. 

The collection of essays were on a wide range of topics and I kept a running tally of all of the future ideas for warm up essays. I think I will get back to this style eventually, and since I have many essays also from 2020 that have not been organized and edited and published I think a 2020 Meditations could be on the way soon? 

This book was also published digitally only on Apple Books and Amazon Kindle.

I can only hope in some way that I may make you curious enough to take a look, these books are rather inexpensive, but give you a start to really think about Philosophy and mainly how I believe that Anti-Humanism is the way forwards towards eventually Post-Humanism and the proper future for us all!

Thank you for reading and see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Site Coming

 Hello everyone and welcome back to the blog!  This is the final post on this site since Blogger sites are rather hard to share all over the...