Friday, March 25, 2022

My Early Essays - A Conversation

 Hello everyone and welcome back to the blog! Today I want to shift gears from the awesome entry from yesterday and talk about some of my earliest essays, many of them will be ending up on this blog, and they are of course Philosophical in nature and they start to outline my many Philosophical theories that I have used to build my personal belief system. Today I will posting the first of those. 

The Philosophies that I post from pre-2019 (of which I think there are only 2 that I can find) are not a part of this larger set of essays that I wrote in 2019 and 2020. I will also soon get back to the essay writing game here in 2022 in order to again keep the mind fresh and warm just before writing. Those essays served much the same purpose that typing here on the blog on a daily basis does, it helped me to warm up my fingers and mind for the process ahead when it comes to writing. 

I am curious though, if there are other writers who are following me, or others who write as a hobby, what is your warm up? Or are you just the kind of person who starts writing as soon as you have an idea, no warm up necessary? Let me know in the comments!

I will see you all tomorrow for another post!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Site Coming

 Hello everyone and welcome back to the blog!  This is the final post on this site since Blogger sites are rather hard to share all over the...