Saturday, March 26, 2022

My earliest Writings - A Conversation

 Hello everyone and welcome back to the blog! Today I just wanted to start a conversation about some of my earliest writing ventures. I know for me that I have been interested in some sort of writing since about the 4th grade which would be around 2005 for me. 

My earliest writing project that I can recall was some sort of medieval story that I remember starting out writing by hand in little school notebooks and even my teachers thought it was quite good. I worked quite hard on this around that time and ended up giving it to one of my teachers in the 5th grade to look over in mid 2006 and aparently she lost it and only came across it again about 3 years later when I started the eighth grade in fall of 2009 she came to me to hand me back the notebook with her notes in it and unfortunately, that one project was all of my momentum at the time and of course I was a child so my attention got pulled away to other things, but eventually I got back into writing again in early 2013.

I started an idea for an Historical Fiction series (that may one day be written) and I have tried since then to try to write it, but of course school, work and life got in the way of it all and that is something that was unfortunately a theme, but this time I think I am finally able to get into the writing game when there is not much more time to be able to do it..as per some new things that are coming in the week ahead. 

I will talk about it then!

Let me know if you have ever gotten into writing! Tell me about some of your earliest writing ventures in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Site Coming

 Hello everyone and welcome back to the blog!  This is the final post on this site since Blogger sites are rather hard to share all over the...